If you’re interested in purchasing a brand new condo from the builder in Brampton, and missed your last chance on such projects as Blade Condos and Park Place Condos, I’d like to announce a new project that is slated for development.
Preston Group will begin construction on Indigo Bay Condominiums. Here is what I know so far about the project, and I will update this post as more information comes in:
- 22-storey set beside a pond and Norton Place Park
- A 5 minute walk to Bramalea City Centre (northwest of Dixie Rd. and Clark Blvd.)
- 4th floor amenities will include a party lounge, dining/meeting room, outdoor rooftop terrace with BBQ area, and an Al Fresco Dining area.
- Ground floor amenities will include a fitness centre, games room, internet cafe, and guest rooms.
- Landscaped lawns and a private circuit walking area will surround the condo building.
- One and two bedroom suites range from 403 square feet – 1,679 square feet.
- All units feature 9′ ceilings, energy efficient windows, laminate flooring, granite kitchen countertops, appliances (fridge, range, dishwasher, microwave/hood fan, stackable washer and dryer, and finished concrete balconies.
- Pricing has yet to be released, but will start in the $200’s.
- Scheduled completion date will be spring 2014.
I have floor plans that I will try to update shortly. In the meantime, if you have any questions or would like me to register you for this project, please leave me a comment here or email me.
(Click on image to see a larger view)